Practical programmes designed to build successful teams whether they are new, existing or restructured teams, departments or whole organisations. This teamwork training covers a range of different team types and is delivered inhouse, for selected teams, departments or whole organisations. Programmes are split into a number of modules, covering a range of key areas as required for the team:
- Individual and team questionnaires
- Team communications
- Team exercises
- Individual actions and team collaboration
These programmes are run inhouse, designed around the business needs of the organisation and its team/s. Programmes can be designed for any size of team, including virtual teams with infrequent face-to-face contact.
Some ideas and thought-starters here ….
Training for team leaders
This falls into two areas:
- Workshops for team leaders within the organisation
- Coaching for individual team leaders
By the nature of 1 to 1 coaching, the programmes are always designed with an individual and to meet their needs.
Overview of workshops
A typical workshop is likely to last at least a full day and consist of:
- In-depth introduction to the questionnaire
- Individual reports from the questionnaire
- Team discussion on what this means for the team – clusters of types; absence of types; impact on the team and the way they work
- Team activities – business simulation, closely matching the work environment
- Discussion on outputs of activities – what does this mean when working together? what actions do individuals and team leaders need to take?
- Agreement on next steps
- Review of workshop – individual learning and actions; group actions; review process
- Teambuilding activities
Prior to the workshop, participants would have been asked to complete an online questionnaire, relevant to the aims of the workshop.
Please contact Sue for more information.