Presenting at seminars
One of the key benefits of many network groups is the opportunity to present your message, in your style. However, many people say:
- Presenting in front of others is far too scary and difficult
- They’d be nervous and it would show
- They don’t know what they’d say
- They are unsure whether they are selling, advertising or educating, so aren’t sure how to “pitch” it
If you’d like to improve your presentation skills, based on your area of knowledge and with supportive feedback from others, so you can take advantage of this great opportunity, this special programme could be just what you need.
The course includes:
- One-day programme with a maximum of 6 participants to ensure plenty of practice and feedback time.
- Guided preparation beforehand.
- Telephone follow-up.
- Lunch and refreshments on the day.
Contact Sue for more information