About Sue Cohen Ltd
Sue Cohen Ltd offers two sets of complementary services:
- Project and Interim Management services to:
- initiate and manage projects, around new processes and systems for your business
- re-focus stalled projects
- improve the use of new systems and processes across the business, including Business Process Review
- develop project management skills within your department leaders to manage internal projects
- Learning and development services to:
- identify training needs for your organisation / department / individuals
- design, develop and deliver management and team skills programmes including workshops, coaching, elearning
- identify and source specialist learning and development services through Sue’s extensive network
Use the links on the left to find out more about those areas you are interested in, or contact us directly.
Some extra information about Sue Cohen Ltd
Sue Cohen Ltd’s consultancy works primarily with professional services and project-based firms to help them develop the BEST processes and people for now and the future. A niche consultancy, offering a bespoke service, we have a large network of experienced consultants, and are able to source the solutions you need.
We see many businesses focus on their “top talent”, yet can you afford to ignore the rest? Past experience tells us that reducing investment in key operational systems and cutting training and other “discretionary spend” leaves your workforce ill prepared to cope with the demands of the current climate, de-motivated and under-performing and not in a good position to cope with the workload and constant pressures of business.
Is now the right time?
Current economic reports tell us we are out of recession, yet not all businesses are poised to take advantage of this. We will help you find cost-effective ways to make the most of your investments in systems and processes, as well as every person’s skills and capabilities to help them work together to achieve their BEST. Whether you are aiming to introduce new or improve existing ways you and your staff achieve the results you want, we will ensure this works within your business, your resources and your timescales. We exist to work with those businesses who want to excel in their chosen field.
Sue Cohen is experienced in managing projects, involving significant changes across small, medium and large organisations.
What is developing the BEST?
- Business focused
- Effective and Efficient
- Skilled staff, key Systems focused on business Strengths
- Targeted clearly
What can you do? For any programme or project, initiative or upgrade you have or are planning, consider what the business benefit is that you want from it and how you will measure it; what outcomes you want from each activity; what you need to do in the short-term to ensure you continue to your medium and long-term strategy and whether you have the resources to do this in the way you want, to the timescale you want.
Contact Sue if you’d like more information.
You’ll find Sue’s contact details and links at the top of the page – call or email and let us know what you’d like to discuss.
Sue Cohen Ltd. Registered in England & Wales, Registration No: 6905126; Member of FSB 2193501
Registered office: 52 High Street, Pinner, Middx, HA5 5PW